Your customers expect excellence every time they interact with your organization.Business Process Automation (BPA) provides a more intelligent foundation for improving customer-facing processes. Blending people and work together with greater precision.
Improve your processes. Improve your business.
Business Process Automation enables companies to streamline even the most complex enterprise business processes by applying these proven communications technologies to capture, prioritize, route, escalate, track, and manage processes through the entire process lifecycle. This approach to process automation offers significant benefits.
Improve operational performance with complete visibility and control for every step of a business process. Real-time monitoring and automated escalations keep processes moving and on schedule at all times. Detailed reporting offers insight into employee and process performance.
Improve collaboration and enhance the customer experience by seamlessly connecting internal employees with each other or the customer. Schedule follow-ups, interact with the customer through their preferred channel, and track everything since communication events are just another part of the process.
Reduce costs, complexity, and time to deploy automated processes with BPA's simplified process design environment that leverages configuration instead of customization. No need to “rip and replace” existing systems – Business Process Automation fits easily into your existing environment. Processes make use of information from multiple systems, databases, and web sites.
Increase processing speed and quality by ensuring the appropriate task reaches the best qualified available employee. Create intelligent end user views that present task-relevant information from multiple systems and dynamically “guide” employees through their work.
Key features and benefits
- Intuitive, graphical design environment – Speed process flow and user interface design with configurable options.
- Configurable integration options - Simplify integration and information exchange between BPA and other systems and applications using web service calls, database actions, and other available integration methods.
- Multiple ways to initiate a process – Ensure consistency regardless of what kicks off a process (web form submission, email, call, SMS, database update, employee, scheduled date).
- Intelligent queuing and routing – Prioritize and deliver work to the right people in your organization.
- Presence – Determine personnel availability to perform the work in real-time.
- Real‐time monitoring – Get real-time visibility into every step of a work process including statistics, alerts for errors, delays, and approaching due dates and the ability to automatically re-assign work based on business rules.
- Detailed reporting - Gain powerful insight into process metrics, down to the individual and work item.
- Communications included – Add communications events (calls, emails, chats, SMS, alerts and more) into a business process, no custom integration necessary.
- Mobility – Enhance the customer experience by extending key business processes to mobile users.